There is just over one week to go until Greenbuild India, the flagship event for green building professionals in the country. Greenbuild India will take place Feb. 6–7 at the ITC Gardenia in Bengaluru.
Here are a few reasons why you should attend Greenbuild India:
1. Hear from international and local leaders in the green building industry.
Featured speakers include:
- Scot Horst, founder of the building performance platform Arc Skoru, Inc.
- Mahesh Ramanujam, president and CEO, USGBC and GBCI
- Mili Majumdar, managing director, GBCI India
- Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan, managing director, GBCI Asia Pacific and Middle East
2. Learn all about the latest in green building, including LEED v4.1 and the future of LEED.
Check out the full lineup of education sessions. Highlights include:
- How Healthy and Productive Is Your Office Indoor Environment?
- Tackling WELL—Portfolio Program and Performance Verification in an Indian Scenario
- Material Certifications and Beyond: Insights from the Indian Market
- Building Performance: Data Centers and the Ready Made Garment Industry
3. Earn up to eight continuing education (CE) hours in two days, to maintain your LEED professional credentials and get real-time LEED project advice at the Certification Work Zone.
4. Network with peers and listen to a performance from singer and songwriter Anoop Sankar. The Greenbuild India Celebration will be held the evening of Feb. 6, after the first full day of education sessions.
5. Attend special events like the LEED v4.1 workshop, the Women in Green luncheon, the Arc Breakfast and more.
Space is limited and registration will close once capacity is met—be sure to register today!