Greenbuild India is returning to Mumbai in 2018, from November 15 to 18 at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The conference and expo unites the key players involved in greening India’s built environment, including architects, engineers, interior designers, business leaders and government officials.
Below, we've rounded up the top five questions about the event. Looking for more? Check out our website's FAQ section.
Don’t miss out on the chance to connect with your green building peers in India—register for Greenbuild India before September 21 to save more than 20 percent under the early registration rates.
1. What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
At Greenbuild India, attendees can choose from 18 sessions about sustainable design, construction and operations across three tracks:
- Building Performance and Benchmarking
- Green Design for Human Health
- Sustainable Urbanization
Explore our online conference program.
2. Are there any special events at Greenbuild India?
A pre-conference workshop about LEED v4.1 will be held November 14. Greenbuild India also will feature our special Women in Green Power Lunch event, where attendees can learn about the ways women lead with purpose to drive innovation and progress.
Conference-goers also have the opportunity to meet with other professionals in the sustainability industry at our Greenbuild India Celebration.
3. How much does it cost to attend?
Greenbuild India early bird rates are available until September 21. For USGBC members, full conference passes start at 8,000 INR ($124 USD) under the early bird rate. View all registration packages and pricing.
Need approval from your supervisor to attend? Download our letter template, which outlines the benefits of attending the event.
4. How do I register for the conference?
Visit our website to begin registration for Greenbuild India. During registration, you can select the following options:
- Pre-conference workshops (November 14)
- Daily conference pass (November 15 or 16)
- Two-day conference pass, including the Celebration and Women in Green Power Lunch (November 15–16)
- Add-on packages, including the Women in Green Power Lunch and Greenbuild Celebration